A series of 5 workshops
Business Intelligence is the nerve centre of a commercial organisation. Change is happening constantly, and it is essential that businesses are nimble, making quick decisions and implementing them rapidly.
The decision-making process has to be fact-based and determined by applying multiple scenarios to produce a variety of selectable outcomes. Corporate boards see the forecasts produced from this scenario modelling as a key part of the risk management template. And boards are demanding these updates more and more frequently because of the uncertainty around the world.
As a CFO you are uniquely placed to run this process and report to the board.
- Done badly, the finance function can appear to be sub-optimal and will be undervalued.
- Done well, you and your team are stars!
It is critical you have the right process and tools for the job in hand.
Register now for CFO Leading Business Intelligence to discover how a better business modelling process is also a cheaper process.David Newton
The Workshop Series - Who should attend?
- You are looking to make forecasting, budgeting and planning more effective
- You are looking for a compelling business case to implement better business modelling tools
- You are looking for greater collaboration between the finance function and the business
- You need a better business modelling process, so you have time for insightful analysis
- You need a better work life balance, so you want a more efficient forecast process
- You need better understanding of the business from collaborative modelling
Workshop Series Presenters
Risk & Governance Professional
People Transformation Director
Shin Yng Lee
Founder of Volve
Partner at Trinity Bridge
CFOConneX is a community portal for CFOs. We provide content and a network to support CFOs on the challenging topics of today delivered on the portal and via digital and face-to-face events.
Registering for CFOConneX workshops or events entitles you to free portal membership for a year.